The award winning Pop-in newborn nappy is an affordable way to bridge the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty, it is designed specifically for those high frequency changes over the first few months and shaped to fit better from birth.
One size from birth 5-12lbs, 2-5.5kgs approximately 0-3months
- One size from tiny baby to approximately 3 months
- Contoured to fit, front panel shaped to fit better under baby’s umbilical cord
- Made with recycled materials, each nappy diverts 1 plastic water bottles from landfill
- Soft elasticated waist and legs, and stretchy tabs and easy hook and loop fastening for a soft snug fit around baby every time.
- Excellent containment and leak protection at any stage, thanks to our clever double leg gusset
- Slim and absorbent, 5 layers of bamboo terry ( up to four times more absorbent than cotton) to give you longer between change times!
- Fast wicking top sheet on the soaker to help keep babies delicate skin drier
- Variable absorbency, the nappy can be boosted with our bamboo general boosters for period of high wetting or overnight (*general bamboo boosters available to buy separately)
- Soft-touch hook and loop wash tab
Close - Pop-in Bio Laminate Puffin Newborn Nappy
Soaker: Outer shell: 100% Recycled polyester with bio TPU membrane
- Pop-in newborn soakers are not compatible with other nappy versions
How many nappies will I need?
The single newborn nappy is one waterproof outershell and one soaker which is fine for occasional use or to simply try out, but for full-time use we would recommend the Close nappy packs, this is the most economical way to get your cloth journey started. The next step after the newborn nappy is the Pop-in birth to potty nappy. By using cloth full-time you will save up to 60% on the cost of disposables from birth to potty and divert approximately 5K disposable nappies from landfill which is no small thing!