Close Parent's most sustainable newborn nappy yet is made with RPET (recycled plastic bottles) and each nappy box uses 6 plastic bottles, so now you can divert both plastic bottles and nappies from landfill!
The Pop-in newborn nappy is designed to be used with a tiny or prem baby straight from birth, bridging the gap between tiny baby and birth to potty sizing. Its outer wrap can be wiped clean and used again if not soiled so all you have to switch is the soaker. The new and improved bamboo viscose terry soaker is now even more absorbent too!
In the newborn box you will find: 10 newborn soakers and 6 newborn outer shells in the brand new pastel colours (the mix of colours may vary according to stock availability).
• Soft elasticated waistline and easy aplix fastening for quick changes
• Double leg gusset to protect against leaks at any size or age
• Removable soakers so outer wrap can be re-used if not soiled
• Contoured to sit underneath the umbilical cord
• Made using RPET – each box uses 6 recycled plastic water bottles
• New improved bamboo viscose terry soaker with 5 layers for even better absorbency and a top layer of fast wicking polyester to keep baby's skin drier in use
• Easy to care for, no soaking, simply wash on a 60 degree wash (inner may be occasionally tumble dried if necessary)
Close -Pop-in Newborn Nappy Box
Outershell: 100% Polyester TPU coated, Soaker: top layer 100% fast wicking polyester; 75% bamboo viscose 25% polyester