Most women throw away around 11,000 plastic-filled sanitary products, and spend over £1,000 for the privilege.
Reusable sanitary pads are a bit like reusable wipes - once you've tried them you'll wish you'd swapped earlier.
The poppers mean your pads stay firmly in place so that slips and leaks are a thing of the past.
This medium set is 19x17cm. It's perfect for day time use and comes in a pack of two.
- Pre-wash your pads a couple of times before you use them for the first time to increase their absorbency.
- After you've used your pads it's a good idea to rinse them in cold water to prevent staining.
- Simply pop them in your bag and when your period has finished wash them all upto 60 degrees.
- Please don't use fabric conditioner as this will make your pads less absorbent.
- Avoid direct heat - air drying is best.